My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

CHOCOLATE STAR RUNNER. FREE PATTERN






How gorgeous is this, if you would like a copy of the pattern, just email me. Runner is quite long its pctured on my double bed, you could however make it smaller if you wanted too. Width is approx 17"x 68"

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the pattern of the Chocolate Star runner. Thank you so much for making it available. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Nice blog you have, but difficult to find things.. oh well...
    I would like the pattern of the Chocolate Star Runner,, and on another site you have a free pattern for the 4 x 4..can't seem to find that one..
    Take care and thank you,
    Linda J
    VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chocolate Star runner. Could you send me the pattern?

    ReplyDelete