My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW

Its raining here in Caboolture, has been pelting down since lunch time yesterday, that was Saturday. Perfect weather to sew, which I have been doing. Backing and finishing off a gorgeous table runner or bed runner, the photos and pattern will be posted hopefully later today as a freebie for those that would like it. After I get all that sorted out, I will start another runner or maybe finish a lap quilt if I've got enough material to back it with. I've recently finished a new crochet pattern for the magazine I do patterns for, its a lacy, cape sleeve gorgeous jacket and matching cap complete with flower and beads. If you love to crochet keep a lookout for the pattern in future issues of Beautiful Country Crafts.
Feeling bored one day I decided to find some of my "old" patterns, some that had never been published. Well even I was surprised at how many I had, they date back to the 60's unbelievable, but exciting as now I can sort them out and offer them to you. Anyway I'm happy to be back here and hopefully this site will get to be as busy as some of the simlar ones are. take care Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment