My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"HEARTS A SKIPPING" My new project, part 1

Hello, I've finished the centre section of my new fun and happy lap quilt or little girls quilt or whatever. It is now ready to QAYG, which I will probably do over the weekend. Its very pretty, the Moda charm pack I used was called Spring. I'm expecting the finished size to be approx 50-54" or in that vicinity.
The centre block measures approx 31" square ideal to quilt as you go. The 1st border which I'm giving you a sneak preview off, is  fairly involved with lots of applique and hand stitching. Creating lots of stitching for me to do over the next couple of weeks. If you would like more detailed information regards fabric quantities etc, email me before 1st April as I will be away for awhile.

1 comment: