My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Final of Versatility of colour

Ok, sometimes I'm just a dope, last post I said part 3, part 4 well that was wrong I'm sure you all figured that out, theres only 3 parts, Pinwheel blocks mugrugs, Runner and the final pattern for A lap Quilt, I need to name them individaully I think, anyway This is the final part of my Tutorial or exercise "Versatility of Colour"
rather than type it out as a post I have decided to upload it to Google Docs so that you can download it if you wish. Its been fun and very interesting even though I have worked with "colour" in some way since my early twenties, (scary that is a long time) I'm still delighted and amazed with different colour combinations and what happens to the visual senses. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment