My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Friday, February 18, 2011

Patchwork mini pouch, free pattern

Hello everyone, boy its going to be a "stinker" of a day, It's only 8.30 in the morning and already very humid, maybe it will build up for a storm later in the day. Yesterday was a "fiddle" day so here's a picture of my achievement while " fiddling". This is quick, easy to make, great as a little, "just because" gift for a friend. Useful for all sorts of things, such as, A thimble carrier, medication holder, change for the meter, tooth fairy pouch, Add a loop and attach to your bag or key ring. I'm sure you will find heaps of uses. Pattern will be available later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment