My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Sunday, December 30, 2012

mixed media workshop




hello Happy New Year to everybody, I hope all your dreams come true in2013.So what have I been doing, apart from lots of Christmas Sewing I've been painting and painting and drawing and having a fun time. Now I'm organising a Mixed Media Art Workshop for February. If you have never tried mixed media you dont know what you are missing, believe me its so much fun. So what is it, Its glueing, pasting moving, stamping, inking, placing paper, moving and tearing paper, using modeling paste and ghesso and palette knifes and paint brushes, painting with acrylic paint, check some of my pictures out. Dont you love the ugly emu hes really having a bad hair day, poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean
    I am trying to contact you via email, but I get a message that your mailbox is full. Your February swap partner has got the same message. I am hoping there is a way you are able to see this.

    ReplyDelete