My Blog List

  • To Trace or Not. - Well, such a lot has happened since my last post on here, took me ages to log in as I forgot my password. That just proves how long it's been. If you read m...
    10 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Final of Versatility of colour

Ok, sometimes I'm just a dope, last post I said part 3, part 4 well that was wrong I'm sure you all figured that out, theres only 3 parts, Pinwheel blocks mugrugs, Runner and the final pattern for A lap Quilt, I need to name them individaully I think, anyway This is the final part of my Tutorial or exercise "Versatility of Colour"
rather than type it out as a post I have decided to upload it to Google Docs so that you can download it if you wish. Its been fun and very interesting even though I have worked with "colour" in some way since my early twenties, (scary that is a long time) I'm still delighted and amazed with different colour combinations and what happens to the visual senses. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment